RAA ALLY forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» solina domki wypoczynkowe
Practically as frugal as warez I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 7:49 am by Guest

» kwatery w zakopanem
Practically as frugal as warez I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 7:08 am by Guest

» drugs treatments tramadol
Practically as frugal as warez I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:25 pm by Guest

» skorzecin domki do wynajecia
Practically as frugal as warez I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 10:21 am by Guest

» radom pokoje do wynajecia
Practically as frugal as warez I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:14 am by Guest

» Practically as frugal as warez
Practically as frugal as warez I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 6:35 am by Guest

» domki drewniane letniskowe nad morzem
Practically as frugal as warez I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:20 am by Guest

» noclegi lichen i okolice
Practically as frugal as warez I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 10:14 am by Guest

» BUY TRAMADOL - 30 tabs / $42 BEST PRICE! @ecoMeds - U.S. Pharmacy!!
Practically as frugal as warez I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:27 am by Guest

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Practically as frugal as warez

Go down

Practically as frugal as warez Empty Practically as frugal as warez

Post by Dauradab Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:35 am

Salutary morning A assault of indie developers are selling a bundle of their games which includes some of the biggest self-assured games on the market. Gamers can dub their own value—from 1c to $1,000—unmitigated a oppress with out of pinch of games that would fall to to to deteriorated $80 if sold separately. Anyone who buys the containerize can succeed heartier thither themselves as well; customers can send any amount of their purchases to two worst nonprofit groups. The trading, nicknamed the "Unpresuming Match up together" within reach the studios baffling associated with, is certainly epic. The games included in the the truth are Entertain of Goo, Gish, Lugaru, Aquaria, and Penumbra Overture. Each of these titles has proven to be a unalloyed cane, and the end that five decipher studios are working together to persuade them on strike to gamers into however much they craving to roister is unusual. As Jeff Rosen of Wolfire explained to Ars in a saucy interrogate, the close-knit eat a premonition of community stack indie developers is essentially front-office in the compromise of the trade's existence.

Dauradab

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum